Michelle Ardiel is the Director of Photographer Operations at Flytographer, the very first platform created for vacation photographers that now works with 500 photographers in 300 cities around the world.
In this short interview, we delve into the ways Flytographer’s annual meetups stimulate employee retention by creating a strong bond between its community and, most importantly, by reducing the loneliness feeling that often comes with the freelance lifestyle.
Take a listen to the short interview and keep scrolling for the highlights 👇
👋 Subscribe to More Beach Meetings podcast on:
- How creating a community allows for better retention
- The importance of social, not just work-related tasks during an off-site/meetup
- Booking a meetup depending on the busy/slow season of the business
- Booking in a city that is most convenient to the majority of the home base
- Why community is the most important thing
Photos by Kimon K, Mankica Kranjec, Lyndsay and Jess Keener during Flytographer’s 4th global meetup in Lisbon.
Dig this episode? Your ratings and reviews on iTunes go a long way — please take a few moments to share one!
🎵 This episode includes recordings from Ouzo Bazooka.